Sai Baba Dwarkamai
September 01, 2014, 02:25:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Yahoo!Mail Help Login Register  

SAMADHI MANDIR

back

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sai Baba, please help me, I need you baba  (Read 2414 times)
Neetu

« on: August 23, 2009, 11:27:30 PM »

Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Nathaye Namah

Baba, YOU ARE THE DOER. Everything in this world happens at your will. Baba, everything is known to you baba. Baba, please help me and keep your blessings on us. Please baba, bless me to get married to the one in my heart.

Baba, please remove all obstacles, differences due to caste, state and culture. Please remove all fears, doubts and suspicions from our minds and hearts and let us be together with each other baba. Baba, my heart is filled with only love and love. Baba, I just have good intentions and I want to be a part of his family. Like all girls I have also simple dreams. I do not want any money or material things baba. Please bless our love for each other to conquer and grow stronger and stronger. Please give him also the strength to listen to his heart and follow what it says. I wish, his heart also wishes the same as me and those wishes come true by your blessings. Please bless us to be married to each other and fill each other's life with healthy and loving companionship.

Baba I dont know how, please solve that situation and take him out of that turmoil. Baba, I know only YOU can do this, it is not difficult for you at all. EVERYTHING IS ON YOU BABA.

Baba, whatever tests you wish to take, we will give them, please give us also will-power, faith and patience to be successful in those tests. Baba, I will do everything you say, please please unite us together.

Baba, I pray to you that let our minds and hearts works as per your guidance and wish. Whatever my thoughts, speech and actions are your will. I pray to you that your guidance leads us to our love and spread love and faith.

Please baba, your blessings had given me strength to reach till here and still hold on. Baba, please keep your blessings on us and show us the way further. Sai Baba, my heart, life, wishes, feelings, love, fears, difficulties, faith, trust and hopes are all surrendered to you baba. Help me have more faith and hope.

Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Nathaye Namah
Om Namah Shivaye
Riti

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 02:28:47 AM »

Oh Saiw when give a feel of love so why it is incomplete...............no baba no plz have mercy upon us........plz fulfill that relation, have mercy upon me be kind for us............om sai namo namah

SAI BLESS US ALL, AMEN
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: